The Student Senate for California Community Colleges (SSCCC) is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to advocate on behalf of 2.1 million community college students. During the General Assembly, the Delegate Assembly will consider resolutions that will guide the SSCCC into next year. Below are the final resolutions that will be considered by the Delegate Assembly beginning on March 26, 2021. Below is the timeline for submission:
- November 18, 2020 - Dissemination of the SSCCC's active resolutions for the upcoming year
- January 28, 2021 - Original Resolution Submission Deadline
- February 2, 2021 - First Resolution Packet Dissemination
- February 17, 2021 - Amendments to Resolution Deadline
- February 22, 2021 - Amended Resolution Packet Dissemination
If you have questions regarding the resolution process, please contact the chair of the Rules and Resolution Committee, Vice President Squire at email@example.com.
This Resolution Writing Guide was created to help our constituent groups understand the language and process that is used when creating and proposing a resolution for the General Assembly.
A template to use when drafting a resolution.
This webinar provides the process for authoring an SSCCC Resolution including drafting resolutions in the proper format and moving a resolution through the SSCCC process.
The SSCCC Resolution Procedures to be presented to the Delegates at the General Assembly for adoption.
A quick guide with advice for writing a resolution.